Tuesday, October 20, 2009

South Beach in Houston

South Beach in Houston

South beach is very entertaining place in Houston. South Beach epitomizes gay dance club. You have got multiple levels, a laser light show, black lights, free glow in the dark necklaces and sneakers dancing on blocks, cutie bartenders, insanely loud music with DJs from across the country. I went to South Beach for the first time with a group of friends, which includes straight and gay people. We all had a great time. We went Friday night, can I say, no cover before 11 PM? Also it's $5 after, but with a club that looks as posh as this, its pocket change for a very clean and very well run club. I went there and enjoyed a lot. There I stayed houston hotels. There they provided the facilities which pampered me. Cleanliness was fabulous. Rooms were so beautifully decorated that pleased my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment