Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ocean Beach in San Francisco

Ocean Beach

Ocean Beach is a very beautiful and nice which is one of the most attraction points in San Francisco. This beach is located in the sunset, fog covers this beach majority of the year may be a handful if not a total of 4 weeks of good sun at this beach, spot is good for bonfires, don't really recommend swimming in the water super cold year round and you will smell funky after you get out of water ha-ha. I love the beach and the ocean, so I also love Ocean Beach. My girlfriend and I walked all the way from the Zoo to the Cliff house & Sutra Baths. I think it took us about four hours and at the end of the day we were exhausted. I found this great accommodation from online hotel reservations site which gives me a list of hotels in san francisco ca with all the facilities at discount offer. San Francisco is the top destination sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation of my vacations.



No comments:

Post a Comment