Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hollywood and College Station Invite Tourists with New Lifestyle

David Park Tennis Center

I loved David Park Tennis Center because it's clean and the tennis coaches are great I learned lots of things that I will always remember. They were very helpful and helped me with my serves. To get all the adventure in this city there are many Hollywood hotels. An outstanding, award-winning tennis facility that features 12 lighted tennis courts including three hard courts and nine hydro clay courts. Lockers and showers are available for both men and women and a fully stocked pro shop on site includes stringing services, tennis accessories, and a snack shop. Private lessons are also available.

7F Lodge

7F Lodge hotel is a very beautiful and nice hotel. This is my all time favorite place to stay hotels in College Station Texas. I have stayed here twice and each time was incredible. The first time my wife and I enjoyed a massage on the screen porch of The House of Blues. The second time we stayed in the Hill Country cabin and enjoyed the hot tub on the screened porch at night and again in the morning. This is by far the most romantic place in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment