Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Very Interesting Zoo Memorial in Kansas City and Oklahoma City

Zoo In Kansas City

Kansas City should be proud that they have such a nice zoo. This is a very nice and clean zoo. We took our granddaughter and she loved it. It had been 9 years since we had been there with our own kids and there were so many improvements. I think should add artic and more aquatic animals to the zoo. Kansas City Zoo keeps up the good work. But I stayed cheap hotels in Kansas City. This zoo is a must-see for children and adults interested in getting back to nature.

Oklahoma City National Memorial

The Oklahoma City National Memorial is a very beautiful and nice which is tastefully done and is a touching and meaningful reminder of those who lost their lives in the tragedy. I would highly recommend visiting the memorial if you are going to Oklahoma City. Did not go to the inside museum. You can stay cheap hotels in Oklahoma City OK. The items left at the memorial by family and friends in remembrance of their lost loved ones took it over the top for me.

2 comments:

  1. Me and my kids loved that zoo. We were lucky enough to stay at hotels in manhattan ks. They were friendly and fair on price for that area. Will definitely go back there to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kansas City really does have a nice Zoo and I've been to a couple Zoos in the country. I was visiting family an hour away and staying in a hotels in manhattan ks when I went to the Kansas City Zoo.

    ReplyDelete