Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ottawa Enjoy Holidays That Make Life with Colorful Activities

National Gallery of Canada

National Gallery of Canada is a very fantastic attractions point in this Ottawa city. The art selection is eclectic and the museum is huge. You can spend a whole day going through the gallery. My favorite place in the city. The building is very amazing. The gallery also features the work of the group of seven, who painted Canadian landscapes in a totally new way. Gustav Klimt's "Hope", and a painting by Van Gogh of some flowers. Every Canadian should see this gallery. I reserved my hotel there from a cheap hotel rates site by searching on net which give me a list of hotels in Ottawa Canada and I reserved from this site and get the discount offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment